KABUL: Once up time, a billion dollar company was something so rare that people started calling it unicorn. With skyrocketing innovation in the tech world, unicorns status has become a common target for many startups.
Here we bring to you the 10 startups most likely to become the next unicorns of the world.
1. CityMapper, London: A map, transit and navigation app for cities
2. Airwallex, Hong Kong: Makes a system that lets businesses send and collect money overseas
3. Alto Pharmacy, San Francisco: An online pharmacy
4. CarDekho, Jaipur: Offers online sales, financing and insurance for autos and education services
5. Amplitude, San Francisco: Makes analytics tools that help companies run digital businesses
6. Beisen, Beijing: Makes talent management and measurement tools
7. Practo Technologies, Bangalore: Connecting patients to healthcare providers using tech
8. QuintoAndar, Sao Paulo: A residential real estate rental platform
9 Miaoshou Doctor, Guangzhou: Building online communication between doctors and patients
10. Benchling, New York: Makes software for life sciences researchers and companies