Started in 2013, British Afghan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BACCI) became the first private sector led independent and non-governmental organisation promoting bilateral trade, investment and economic exchange between Afghanistan and the United Kingdom.
Since its inception, BACCI has strived to play an active and influential role in fostering a healthy environment for trade, business and economic cooperation between Afghanistan and United Kingdom through its corporate members, extensive knowledge, strong regional networks and innovative business-to-business exchange approaches.
BACCI is working for a strong bilateral relationship between Afghanistan and the United Kingdom based on trade, investment and business, where citizens of both nations equally benefit from the opportunities created.
To promote bilateral trade, investment and economic cooperation between Afghanistan and United Kingdom.
- Promote and facilitate bilateral trade, investment and business exchange.
- Provide guidance and facilitate business-to-business partnerships between the two countries.
- Provide guidance and assistance with business registrations, expansions and partnerships.
- Holding networking, business matchmaking and trade promotion events.
- Introductions to key decision makers among partners, members and government agencies.
- Guidance and assistance in arranging visits and meetings in Afghanistan and United Kingdom.
- Provide regular updates on British-Afghan business affairs through alerts, newsletters and events.
- Professional training opportunities for Afghan companies wishing to establish in United Kingdom.
- Support in providing translation and interpreting services in both countries through partners.